Old May 17th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Clark

Default Committee Vote on User Fees

On Thu, 17 May 2007 10:26:53 GMT, kontiki
wrote:

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

Remember them at election time!

What is it with government's insatiable appetite for our money.
None of those senators are mine so I won't have the pleasure
of voting them out of office. I do note that all of them are
career politicians having been in office multiple terms.
Its past time for them to be reintroduced to civilian life.

And if anyone thinks McCain or Kerry will get voted out next tiem
around they're deluded as well. Course, Kerry can just spend the
wife's money for the per-leg fee and it'd get lost in the noise.
What's another $50 for a cross-country in a G-IV compared to the
hourly cost anyway.