Old November 10th 19, 10:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL -- RESEARCH

Once again, a post drug off into never never land after having some pretty good discusions regarding risk and safety.

We get it that 2G and this canadian guy have an ongoing war. We get it that CQ does’nt think much of USA conservative politics.

Yes I also react to posts when they rile me, but always try to get back to the topic at hand, this case being assessing risk and maybe modifying behavior, setting personal do’s n don’ts. Its interesting that these same risk comparisons were made during the early rash of fatal accidents we were seeing in the 80’s. Some things just dont change.