Old May 22nd 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K

Default Zzzzzoom in Zzzzzero Gravity

On May 20, 9:38 am, wrote:
On May 19, 2:32 am, Harry K wrote:

On May 18, 7:55 am, wrote:

On May 17, 9:27 pm, Barnyard BOb wrote:

wrote:
What authority states the Capella cannot safely perform
the aerobatics in question WHEN EXECUTED PROPERLY?

Does the manufacturer claim it can?

Fred, given our litigious society...
Manufacturers seem loath to claim anything,
other than they are NOT responsible. g

http://www.aviataircraft.com/pitts/overview.htm

PITTS S-2C
Until you've flown the new Pitts S-2C, there's no way to fully
comprehend the way we have harnessed the power, expanded the
performance envelope, locked in a new level of precision and taken the
lead in aerobatic flying technology.

http://www.extraaircraft.com/about_history.asp

1998
The FAA Type Certificate is received for the EXTRA 400, flown by many
world aerobatic champions, including Patty Wagstaff.

http://www.russianaeros.com/yak55product.htm

Aerobatic

We say that the '55 will give 85% of a Sukhoi's performance at 40% of
the cost, which is a reflection of the aircraft's capability. It is
very tough, rugged and with very good performance. It has quite a lot
of drag because of its thick (but of course very strong) wing, but of
course a lot of power to overcome this.

http://www.amerchampionaircraft.com/newac/newmain.htm

Our ZLIN Z 242 L (PDF file 357KB) training and fully aerobatic two
seater,

http://www.amerchampionaircraft.com/newac/newmain.htm

Super Decathlon

Fully Aerobatic

But there are no concrete claims in that just the usual publicity
fluff. Must be some someplace though.

I didn't see any claims that the aircraft in question could be
rolled, looped, or spun. I sort of thought that 'fully aerobatic'
and similar statements covered those, in concrete.

--

FF- Hide quoted text -

Possibly in the vernacular but when it comes to a court of law there
would have to be specific numbers e.g., how many negative, how many
positive, what manaeuvers, etc.

Harry K