Old January 5th 20, 10:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default US Team Camp @ SSA Convention

Folks, The US Team Committee are organizing a short Team Camp following the SSA Convention in Little Rock. It will take place on Sunday, February 23rd, from 9am through mid-afternoon. The facility will accommodate about 35 people. I'll be reaching out to the current team pilots and reserves, followed by the US Team Squad, 85% and higher, by email in the next few days. The early responders will likely get the available places. If you haven't gotten an e-mail by next weekend please feel free to reach back to me - keeping the Team Squad e-mails current and not having the SSA email domain tagged as spam has proven to be a challenge. Bob Fletcher, US Team Committee