Old August 25th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Gas prices falling...

In the last couple of weeks, gas around here (Iowa) has dropped 10%,
back down into the $2.70 per gallon range. (This is mogas, obviously
-- the only stuff I'll burn in my plane, if I have a choice.)

I actually paid $2.67 per gallon last night.

With all the problems related to the Alaska pipeline, this is exactly
the OPPOSITE action everyone predicted. I'm not complaining, mind
you, but I *am* confused -- why is the price of gas dropping so fast
right now?.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA