Old January 13th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Doug Vetter

Default Airgizmo and Garmin 496 Install Saga

Marco Leon wrote:
That leaves Pennsylvania as the closest. I have a quote from Penn
Avionics and I'm trying to get a day to go there. They've done a number
of these already and know exactly what I want and their prices are not
bad. Their FSDO is OK with it as a logbook entry but they can do the
field approval for some extra $$. They also brought up a good point in
that if I get a 337 to cover me "just in case," I'll need another 337
to take it out if I sell the plane and want to keep the 496.

Marco,

I know Peter well. He does all the avionics work on our airplane.
If he says it can be done, it will be done properly.

Tell him I sent you.

-Doug

Doug Vetter, ATP/CFI

http://www.dvatp.com