Old May 6th 04, 05:34 PM

On Thu, 06 May 2004 15:04:54 GMT, Richard Lamb
wrote:

The Poly Fiber manual specifically recommends NOT to do this because
Poly Tack, when dry, it too hard to stand up to the flexing of the
fabric.

That would mean using Poly Brush to attach the second layer - and how
now do we shrink the second layer???

Richard Lamb

I dunno. The second layer of fabric might be applied with polybrush
and not polytac. I'm not familiar enough with the process to state
accurately. I'll find out.

As to shrinking the second layer, that's done with the iron calibrated
for 250 degrees. I've seen the results and even without any anything
applied to the fabric to seal it yet, it looks very nice.

Corky Scott