Old March 3rd 04, 03:29 AM

"Pete" wrote:

"ArtKramr" wrote

It's a very
thin line of separation. But a very line it is. Can you understand that?

Yes, we can. Until you denigrate those on the other side of your line.

Pete

Close...there is no line actually, there's just those people who
support you, while being likewise supported themselves, and
expecting you to do your part by providing support for others
ahead of you.

When you denigrate them they can no longer support you and large
groups falter.

We all have our place in the scheme of things. Almost all of us
provide support for others while being supported ourselves by yet
others. If you think one level is 'more important' than another
level then you need to stand back and look at the whole
enchilada.

It all works like a well oiled machine 'till some jackass get's
too big for his breeches and puts a crimp in the works. He then
changes from as asset to a liability. Where do you fit Art?
--

-Gord.