Old May 28th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

Default Ground School Training Online (PPL, CPL & ATPL)

On Wed, 28 May 2008 16:20:47 -0500, Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:

3) When discouraging SPAM, as if you could, DON'T QUOTE AND INCLUDE THE
SPAM ITSELF.

In this post it wasn't my intention to discourage SPAM it was my
intention to discourage trademark infringement. And I sent an e-mail to
EAA as well to further that goal.

Let me clear my statement then.

When discouraging trademark infringement when the OP wasn't infringing
the trademark, as if you could, DON'T QUOTE AND INCLUDE THE
NON TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT ITSELF.