Old October 12th 04, 12:28 AM
Keith Olivier

Hi David

I bought a set of E-plans and I got them via downlaod in a few days. Didn't
have a bit of trouble. Having said that, I didn't like the idea of bolting
together so many bits of aluminium and I just wanted a set of drawings to
study the design and see how anyone can actually attain the stall speeds
required for a UL without any high lift devices on the wings. I personally
still doubt the claims made by most of the UL builders regarding stall
speeds.

Anyway, that was my 5c..

Keith
"David Parks" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
HELP!
A couple of months ago I went to a website called www.affordaple.com.
I looked the site over and liked parts of the aircraft so I sent the
owner Dave Edwards a personal check in the mail, a personal check for
$45.00 for printed plans.
Well 1 week went by and I shot him an email asking if he recieved my
check his reply was not yet. I thought well cool no problem, that was
during the time the first hurricane hit Florida so I figured the mail
was probably just real slow. Anyway to make along story short after
several emails to him he continually said he has not received my
check. So I checked with my bank and they said it was cashed three
days after I sent it, by Dave Edwards. I got perturbed sent him a copy
of the cancelled check and he refused to send plans or the cash. I
even told him to email me the eplans and I would call it even! Guess
what? NADA! Thats right nothing he even blocked my emails! So I
created a website to vent on him check it out:
http://www.cei.net/~diakrisis/AffordaplaneCon.html

After I done all this I said hey someone out there has a set of eplans
they wouldn't mind sending me. So if you have a set consider helping
me out PLEASE.

Hey on the above site is a link with cancelled check for all to view.

Let me add I have no hard feelings toward Mr. Edwards and he is
probably a good man.

Thanks David Parks