Old May 11th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Douglas Eagleson

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

On May 10, 3:54*pm, WaltBJ wrote:
On May 10, 3:27 pm, Douglas Eagleson
wrote:
SNIP

I talk funny it is mental illness. What a kick.

SNIP:
That illness is truly unfortunate and you can't help it.
What you can do to help yourself is to educate yourself in
aerodynamics and later on, fighter capabilities and tactics. Your
conclusions are faulty because you do not truly understand these
subjects. I recommend, at the least, a visit to your local library and
spend a month or so studying these areas. At the present time you are
an amateur trying to argue with professionals who devoted a career to
the subject.
Walt BJ

Wait, wait waitie.

Not a single reply has been about the concept of debate. Some jackass
says it is comic book stuff. That is not debate. He is just hidding
his ignorence.

I claimed a certain claim, and somebody called mister a-ok guy, says
ittie comic book.

You people are wacko, the fighter pilot knows all kinda crap. Does he,
I doubt it. Has he flown a canard fighter? Has he helped debate the
future of canard versus noncanard fighter anywhere? I doubt it.

It is a constant flame the funny guy routine.

btw, you wanna be real? Tell me WHY I am not correct. NO bs.