Old May 11th 08, 09:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
John D Salt

Default The Swedish Model: How to build a jet fighter.

"Dean A. Markley" wrote in
news
[Snips]
Now you have me wondering if a mentally ill bot is possible.....

Of course it is. PARRY was written to mimic the responses of a patient
suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. I think it was Douglas Hofstadter
who had the idea of hooking up a copy of ELIZA (written to mimic the
they got on.

RACTER, the author of the first book written by a computer program ("The
Policeman's Beard is Half Constructed") has been described by its aithor as
an exercise in AI, standing for Artificial Insanity.

All the best,

John.