Old November 16th 10, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T8

Default Cheap Cobra Trailer Lights 1998 Trailer on E-bay USA ONLY!

On Nov 15, 7:58*pm, brianDG303 wrote:
On Nov 15, 4:05*pm, Dave Nadler wrote:

On Nov 15, 7:03*pm, flyingmr2 wrote:

Friends in the USA. *I recently changed all the lights on my cobra
trailer to LED. *They are so much brighter and better. *I feel like I
am towing a lit Christmas tree down the road. * I just hated throwing
the old German ones away when there might be a fellow pilot who might
have a broken lens and be resistant to upgrade to modern technology.
Since I don't want to ship out of the USA, only USA pilots may bid.
Search E-bay "Cobra trailer 1998" and you will find all 6 lights.
Please, don't bid too much because they are 12 years old. *I hope the
bidding stays less than $2.00 as that is what they are probably worth
and will just cover the cost of shipping which is all I hope to get
for them.
John

I hope you're going to post pictures and part number/source
for you Christmas tree parts !

See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Yeah,
whatdja do? 'Cause I want to get me some of them LED lights too.

I found these http://www.walmart.com/ip/12-Volt-LE...t-Kit/14562255
at the local wally-world. They are the same form factor as the common
square Petersen lights found on a lot of 1980s & 90s trailers,
including my Komet. No more intermittent contacts and weak bulbs.

-Evan Ludeman / T8