Old November 16th 10, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default Cheap Cobra Trailer Lights 1998 Trailer on E-bay USA ONLY!

Friends in the USA. *I recently changed all the lights on my cobra
trailer to LED. *They are so much brighter and better. *I feel like I
am towing a lit Christmas tree down the road. *

As a regular to night driving, *please* make sure they are not of the
annoying/distracting strobing variety, especially before recommending
the same for others...

How to test? At night, somewhere dark, turn on your taillights and
walk behind the trailer. With your eyes fully open, run your vision
back and forth, quickly, across the lights a few times. Is the tracer
solid red or a dashed line? Solid is good, dashed means you are now a
distraction and potential hazard for other night drivers.

That said, LED's are definitely the way to go, and good on you for
making your old ones available for someone in need...

My 3 cents...
-Paul