Old May 20th 19, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Cobra Trailer Brakes

On Monday, May 20, 2019 at 7:10:38 AM UTC-4, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
It wouldn't hurt to watch temps. Tire pressure will change by about 1PSI/10*F.

Would it be conceivable to design a hub cap, which acts like centrifugal air pump to cool the hubs? Or install a scoop under the trailer to funnel air towards the hubs?
I have a TPM system installed which is also monitoring the tire temperature and I am impressed by how sensitive it is in both regimes.

Uli
'AS'