Old June 7th 21, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
steve smith

Default F.S. Items removed during panel upgrade

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 4:10:35 PM UTC-7, steve smith wrote:
I recently put in a new instrument panel and I have a few items left over for sale. All items are Best Offer. Please email w/ reasonable offers to:
jlp-scs 'at' pacbell.net. I won't check back here to see offers or comments in a timely fashion.

1. Flightline FL-760 radio
2. V7 Variometer
3. Winter 3 1/8 ASI, w/markings for LS6. (pretty easy to change)

All were working at time of removal from panel, although I am not sure that the external speaker for the variometer audio is working.

Oh, also have a Colibri II for sale, same terms.