Old March 26th 04, 05:36 AM
ET

"Peter Duniho" wrote in
:

lots of stuff snipped

Whether we think the rules make sense, or whether we like them, is
irrelevant.

THAT kind of thinking will lead to ANY opinion you have, or I have, of any
law or regulation being irrelevant. An unjust, unfair, and plain STUPID
law/regulation that defies all common sense deserves to be defied. Paying
for a buddie's fuel for him to take you somewhere is HARDLY a crime....

Yes, most will cower and obey, lest they loss their right to fly, and
perhaps when the time comes, I may as well... but that doesn't make it
right, and it CERTAINLY doesn't make it irrelevant.

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams