Old May 11th 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Default SeeYou Single Person License

Paul Remde wrote:
Hi John,

SeeYou keys are not tied to PC serial numbers. You can install it on as
many of your PCs as you like without any need for additional keys. The same
is true for SeeYou Mobile.

I think this is a very flexible, user-friendly method, since I can have
SeeYou on my PC for home use and on the laptop when I travel without any
hassle. I can have a copy of Mobile on my Ipaq 3835 that I normally use
in the glider, and a copy on my Ipaq 2215 that I use as a backup to the
3835 (the 2215 normally runs TomTom to direct my motorhome to the
nearest airport when the cu start popping!). Mobile isn't tied to a
particular vario serial number, either, so I can switch varios just by
switching a plug.

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA
* "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4