Old September 14th 03, 10:36 PM
Mark Hickey

clare @ snyder.on .ca wrote:

At gross all it takes is horsepower. Mine will be below 120HP, so I
don't plan on trying it. However, my partner in the plane flew with
the designer and the guys on the ground saw the plane fly backwards.
The guy flys Beavers for a living. Indicated airspeed was 0.. Not sure
how they read the airspeed, but I'd trust that it was close.

Either you meant "ground speed", or they've finally figured out that
pesky anti-gravity device (or I suppose, are turning a really, REALLY
big prop with a really, REALLY big engine and standing the thing on
its tail...).

Mark Hickey