Old June 6th 17, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Letter to the FAA

So practice that abstinence and stop flying.

And screw the modern world and its demands. We live in a free country. ;-)

On 6/6/2017 2:25 PM, wrote:
If aerotowing didn't have a half century plus history it would be impossible to start aerotowing in 2017. We should get with the times and switch completely to self launching or horse stretched bungees. The idea of tying two aircraft together and going flying is old tyme recklessness. We don't fly biplanes into barns or set up head on locomotive collisions for a laugh anymore. Likewise we shouldn't fly aircraft tied together. No towing means no towing fatalities. Perfect safety through abstinence is what the modern world demands.

--
Dan, 5J