Old November 9th 18, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Sgs 2-33 HELP!

On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 2:58:08 PM UTC-6, Pat Cernuto wrote:
So I'm a student Pilot at Wurtsboro in NY and need help. My thighs are big..... and it makes slow flight, slips, and keeping wings level almost impossible. In other words, I can't move the ailerons at Slow Speeds. Any cushion setups or help! Thank you!

The cushion advice is sound. Try flying from the back seat. You will quickly get comfortable with the stick under the leg maneuver! Big boys learn eye-hand-leg-foot coordination in a 2-33.

9P