Old November 14th 18, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default New LAK 17C

Only guesses meant to tease us? Maybe John will share what he knows about pricing?

FES as an acronym has been retrofitted for self-launch as well now,....

But won't Santa be confused when I ask him for the self-launcher?
ME: Santa, I've been good so I wanna new LAK17C glider for Christmas.
SANTA: Which version, the FES or the FES?
ME: The FES, you know, the one that doesn't require reindeer to get airborne.
SANTA: OK, but make sure you tell your mom the FES version is more expensive.
ME: Which one is more expensive, the FES or the FES?
SANTA: Nevermind, my elves tell me the FES comes with heavier batteries than the FES making the sleigh's C.G. too far aft. Will ship it "batteries not included".