Old November 15th 18, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What is the best point to jack up a Cobra Trailer ?

I, too, had a flat on the trailer driver side. I 70, just starting rain, on a curve and just over a hill top. I called and waited for the Illinois State police to show up. It took a while and dusk was settling in. Nothing like having those flashing lights to slow things down. No way I was going to try it without him there. It was a quick change and he didn't even want my name when it was all over.