Old November 19th 18, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Whisky

Default What is the best point to jack up a Cobra Trailer ?

Le lundi 19 novembre 2018 13:23:20 UTC+1, RR a écritÂ*:
If you have a double axle traler, you dont need to mess with Jacks at all.. I have a double axle airstream, and some "leveling blocks". I just make a ramp with the blocks and drive or back the trailer up the ramp on the good wheel an you are good to go. I still carry a jack just in case, but have never needed it.

I too have a twin axle trailer. Changing the front wheels is plain simple - just raise the hitch with the front dolly wheel...
Doesn't work with the rear wheels, though. But then, no need for road side work as the trailer will run well on the 3 remaining wheels to the next shop. Last year I towed mine on 3 wheels on the highway for about 30 km, and the deflated tire didn't heat up at all.