Old November 18th 04, 05:04 PM
Chris W

Art Varrassi wrote:

I am planning on flying to Oklahoma City next week on business for a couple
of days and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on which
airport would be best. I have narrowed my choices down to the following:

Downtown Airpark (2DT)
Wiley Post (PWA)
Sundance Airpark (HSD)

Why not OKC? It's not very far from 2DT. I'm not sure since I haven't
done any flight training yet and haven't talked to any local pilots
about it but I would bet they have some tie downs for small GA planes.
It's worth looking into if you haven't already. OKC is only 3 miles
from my house and I can tell you it's not a very busy airport.

Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want & give the
gifts they want this holiday season
http://thewishzone.com

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania