Old January 28th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Tie-down and Taxes

Pete,
I had same issue arise; I live in Riverside county and my glider
is in San Diego county. The first tax bill was from Riverside. Then
they started coming from San Diego. It might take a year or 2 for them
to figure it out. You pay taxes depending where glider is based, not
where you live.
I made a phone call when I got the second notice in the year(from
other county). Person there very cordial and saying they just want to
make sure the tax is collected once, certainly not twice. It took a
year or so for the tax bills to only come from San Diego. It won't
happen overnight. Don't sweat it.

Dean Chantiles "GO"