Old April 26th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Should I be scared -- C172 over Gross

Mxsmanic wrote:
Dudley Henriques writes:

I can prove that to you easily. Try posting to me in a positive and
friendly manner and I'll be happy to respond in kind.

I'm always positive and friendly. It doesn't work.

Well I'll make a deal with you Anthony, as I notice that you are indeed
attracting a WHOLE lot of flack on the forum.

Tell you what Anthony. I'll promise you right here and now, with the
entire forum watching, that if you will post sincere aviation related
dialog to me personally, from this post onward I will answer you with
respect and matching sincerity.
Perhaps if you and I begin such a dialog, maybe we can turn this thing
around for you.
I don't know how to be more fair than this. I'd like nothing better than
to see your situation get better around here. I'm more than willing to
meet you half way on this.
Let's you and I start something positive.
What have you got to lose? Give it a try.

--
Dudley Henriques