Old January 28th 04, 10:54 PM
Snowbird

Cub Driver wrote in message . ..
Or leave the 3 yr old home. Are there any decent earphones for a 3 yr
old?

My 3 yo daughter wears Lightspeed 20Ks. They fit her quite
well on the smallest setting. She used to wear a normal pair
of adult headsets with extra foam taped on the headband to
"fill in" the gap, but now that we've let her try the Lightspeeds
she complains like heck if we try to put anything else on her.

There are several decent headsets made specifically for children.
Some of them have swappable bands so they can be worn as the
child grows, and some adult headsets have "child size" bands
available. They might be a bit big for a very small 3 yo, but
could be filled in with foam as described above.

Cheers,
Sydney