Old July 1st 05, 03:44 PM

Default New Products for Sailplanes.

I personally want to know when a new product comes out for our sport.
There are not that many new products that come out annually.
I read this forum more than any other sailplane website out there and
if I am thinking about buying a $4000.00 dollar flight computer then I
want to know if there is anything new or upcoming that's getting ready
to hit the market.

Maybe we should have a "new products" link on our newsgroup. It would
be a service to most of us and it would be beneficial to most.

I think we should vote to let Commercials on our newsgroup. If you do
not want to read the commercial... then don't. All this bickering
because someone advertised a Hot New Product seems ridicules to me.
Just my humble opinion.

Jerz