Old July 1st 05, 11:25 PM
Vaughn

wrote in message
oups.com...
I personally want to know when a new product comes out for our sport.
There are not that many new products that come out annually.

Not only that, but there are damn few people with sufficiently bad business
sense, (or with sufficient love for the sport) to base their future on serving
the soaring community. Within reason, we should give these rare folks a break.
If that means changing our group charter to allow (say) a monthly commercial
message, so be it. If I am totally wrong and it somehow does not work out, we
could always change it back.

I consider myself an anti-spam militant, but I (for one) have no problem
with the occasional, polite, on-topic commercial message on RAS. I understand
that others differ with me on this point, so please accept this as one person's
vote.

Vaughn