Old December 6th 05, 11:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Flyingmonk wrote:

Richard Riley wrote:

I'll defend him to this extent...SNIPPED
...resulted in it's demise.

http://tinypic.com/i6z390.jpg

Same engine, same design, better manufacture much better performance.
The mini500 is a copy of this design (Mr. Cicarre' CH7) w/ a miniature
MD500 body on it and different skids, but everything else was the same.
If you look at the above picture, you can see that the chopper is
capable with that engine.

Then what is the difference between the two designs that causes the
engine to work well in one and not in the other? Is the mini-500 much
heavier?

Matt