Old August 31st 05, 04:08 PM
Me

The VOR and tower frequencies I've seen on maps and of my local
airfiled are the same as in MS Flight Sim. Best to ask in
alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim as its quite a busy newsgroup. I'd be
interested in finding a list/map of frequencies myself

Me

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:06:37 -0400, "Sticky_314"
wrote:

Hi. I've recently gotten into my MS Flight Simulator 2004 program and
actually learning all the different radio flying techniques. But I was
wonder. Are the radio towers frequencies in that simulator the same as they
are in the Real World? And if so. Can anyone point me to a website that has
a listing or a map actually of the towers locations and they're frequencies?
I want to try a cross country flight in the simulator. But I don't wanna fly
it blind. Thanks

Sticky_314