Old October 13th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily

Default TFR announced over New York City

..Blueskies. wrote:
"Denny" wrote in message oups.com...
: The unnoticed action in this accident is the scramble by NORAD, over a
: single incident of damage involving 4 windows in an apartment
: building... What is next, scrambling when some kid falls off a swing?
: How gutless and knee jerk predictable we have become... Any boxer will
: tell you that when you can get your opponent to react consistently and
: predictably you have the fight won...
: The jihadists are winning because we are busily destroying our free
: society in response to them - and that is what they are after and
: happily watching as we do 'their work'...
:
:
: denny
:

Just like the other 2200 or so other scrambles that NORAD has done since 9/11/01. Agreed, freedoms are being compromised
at every turn, so the murderers seem to be winning, but the constitution is strong. Just look at the ruling going
against the administration on so many fronts...

Are the courts actually ruling against the administration? I haven't
heard that.