Old May 13th 20, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Bailout and survival kit

On Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 5:36:40 PM UTC-5, CindyB wrote:
If you would like some added perspective on these topics, tune in he

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...0?source=r.a.s.

It begins at 7pm cdt , in about an hour and a half. Free.
Good for Wings Program credit if you use same email account for faa and this registration.

Some recounts from folks who've done this stuff for real, landout, hostile place, S&R involved.

Or, login, listen, and post all your gripes about it back here later. Your choice.

Cindy B

My presentation will be about my research into, and comparisons of, the different types of emergency location devices. I will also talk about what you might want to carry on your person during a bail out.

Full disclosure that I have never had a bail out, been involved in a search and rescue event, nor landed out in any experience worse than a soft farmer's field and a quick retrieve. I've been lucky thus far. But I was a boy scout so I want to "be prepared".

Hope you can attend.

- John DeRosa OHM Ω