Old September 4th 14, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

Default V7 screen freezing

On 09/04/2014 10:40 AM, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 1:24:06 PM UTC-7, Tom (2NO) wrote:
Has anyone else had an issue with a V7 freezing in place for a few seconds? The sound cuts out at the same with the data being display but not changing.

My Clearnav vario is still working so I do not think it is an air issue.

I also cannot get flarm alerts on my V7. The "display flarm" enabled option will not stay checked. My setup is;

V7 powered by main batteries
Powerflarm core powered by V7, connected through GPS cable
Flarmview connected to PF Core
Oudie connected to V7

I do get flarm warnings on the FlarmView, and also on SeeYou on the oudie, so I know they are getting to the V7, but the V7 will not display them at ay time.

You need to be running latest firmware of both V7 and PowerFlarm. I get
FLARM, ADS-B, and PCAS alerts on my V7

Luke