Old November 24th 03, 10:08 AM
David O

"Deckard" wrote:

I went to their website and on the forum page, it says they are moving to
the Midwest. Anyone know where or if that means they are out of business?
Jerry

A blurb in last Monday's (11/17/03) AVweb NewsWire said this,

"Avid Aircraft has shut down its Ennis, Montana, factory and a
recorded message indicates the owners are looking to move to a more
populated area, possibly in the Midwest. Avid was founded in 1983 and,
until recently, produced five kitplanes"

If I'm not mistaken, Avid Aircraft has had a somewhat rocky history.
The company was sold in 1999 and it looked like they were back in the
kit biz, but now???

David O -- http://www.AirplaneZone.com