Old March 7th 11, 01:35 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hretting View Post
Tuesday is looking to be one of the hottest for the week, so it's
looking good for your consummation. Be sure to eat 2 chili dogs, 1
bean burrito, and 3 Pepsi to get the best pumping action out of Karl
as he has never lost a day when prodded along by encouragement from
the rear.
After all, everyone should get nothing but the best effort on their
wedding night.

See you there.
Oddly put, do I detect a bit of double entendre? I am not one to prod a Karl from the rear, a Karla perhaps but not a Karl.

I was thinking of a low residue meal, the one you described reminds me of one I had just before qualifying in the altitude chamber 40 years ago. 'Twas an explosive environment for sure. Actually it would be tough to find two chili dogs and a bean burrito around SLGP. There is a gas station down the road on 33 but the best you could do there would be a mass produced, pre packaged Cuban Sandwich and I would recommend against that. Had one last year and it was the best laxative I've ever had.

Walt