Old June 24th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default PIREP Needed - Aircraft Door Seals Instrument Panel cover

Mike Noel wrote:

I've been as far as removing the padded dash. The screws are under the
plastic that covers the front of the instrument panel. You need to remove
all the screws holding the plastic onto the panel, then work the plastic
free from around stuff like the knobs on the DG etc. Then you should see
the screws holding the padding to the top of the panel.

Yeah, now that you mention it, I seem to recall them being there. On my
plastic overlays (which have all been replaced), I need to take most of
the knobs off first.

Thanks,
Mike