Old October 9th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Gezellig

Default Ignore The Blabbing CNN Moron

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 07:40:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Oct 8, 5:30*pm, Gezellig wrote:
On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 18:43:56 GMT, Mike wrote:
"Kingfish" wrote in message
On Oct 6, 7:52 am, Gezellig wrote:
Enjoy a very nice, gear-up landing

http://tinyurl.com/4jp9ck

Old clip of a King Air 100 having a bad day. I'm curious why he landed
without flaps, he was going pretty fast. Maybe to limit damage? The
phone commentator was a nitwit - the comment about feathering the
props to keep the engines from "spinning off the mounts" was the
dumbest thing I've heard in a long time. Do these "experts" babble
just to fill the silence?

The "nitwit" was Miles O'Brian who is at least a pilot, which is more than
you can say for most commentators who speak to aviation events with no
aviation background whatsoever.

WTF was he thinking then?

"These are a simple people. People of the earth. You know, morons".

Ooops, forgot, thx for the heads up. lol