Old April 23rd 18, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default DG-100 Headrest

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to get comfortable in a DG-100 that currently has no headrest, and am finding that my neck gets sore quite quickly without one. I'm 6'3 and am very reclined in the cockpit (I have to be to fit). I'm using a national backpack chute.

I'm aware that the early DG-200s with the 2 piece canopy have a headrest mounted to the hinge mechanism. I've also been told that some DG-100s have a headrest integral to the backrest.

Does anyone have any info on this that might help?

Cheers,
Nick Gilbert.