Old December 23rd 04, 07:12 AM
Slip'er

Can't answer your question but I have been looking at that site a long time.
Just waiting for a good used one to be available under $50K!

"Denny" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.bushplanes.com/

I perused this site... I am impressed with the claimed cruise speed on
180 HP, with gear and struts hanging out...
I am more impressed with the statement that the wing has higher
pitching moment and higher drag at lighter loading and lower speed, and
lower pitch and lower drag at high loadings and high speed... This
suggests a laminar flow wing with a narrow L/D bucket... I wonder how
the wing works when iced?

Denny