Old September 9th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
cernauta

Default Photos needed WGC Rieti - a book!

The 30th WGC held in Rieti will be the subject of a book, richly
illustrated with photos of gliders, people, structures and action.

We have a full set of official photos of the teams, taken during the
opening ceremony. Nevertheless, if you have nicer, happier, funnier
pictures of your team (as a group), we would be happy to print them in
the book, and thus make the publication more exciting.

We have a partially incomplete set of pilot's portraits, which we
would really like to complete; you can check here if your favourite
pilot's snapshot is missing
http://www.wgcrieti.it/wgc2008/teams.asp

We have many photos of the scenery and of the action in flight, but
more are always welcome.

The deadline for the pictures is Sept. 30th. Full credit will be
granted to the authors.
Editing and prepress will be finished by the end of October, and the
book shall be available before Christmas. This is a once-in-a-lifetime
occasion for me, so I really wish this book to be nice and fun.

Please spread this message in your countries.
Send me any picture you think worthy of printing to
cernauta[AT]gmail.com

thanks!

Aldo Cernezzi