Old February 23rd 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student,alt.politics

Default The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training

Orval Fairbairn wrote in newsrfairbairn-
:

In article ,
TRUTH wrote:

"Jim Macklin" wrote in

It was sad and never should have been allowed to happen.
Some people knew what was planned, many escaped, but the
world was unwilling to stop Hitler. Hope we don't make the
same error again.

Anyone here familiar with the Bush family/ Nazi connection???

No -- but I am familiar with the Baathist/Nazi connection. Baathism
started with some Arab expatriates living in Europe in the 1930s, who
liked what Hitler and the Nazis were doing.

They adopted the ideas and brought them back to their homelands.
Irrational hatred of Jews is one of the hallmarks of Naziism and
Baathism -- they blame Jews for all of their ills and have nothing to
show for themselves.

What is "TRUTH"s connection to Baathism/Naziism ?

I have no connection, since I am Jewish. (But I am no zionist.) Do you
know that Bush's grandfather was one of those who brought Hitler to
power?