Old March 3rd 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

Default An actual post related to flying

"Viperdoc" wrote in message ...
: We're still in the throes of winter here in Wisconsin- low ceilings, ice,
: snow encrusted taxiways and ramps. One plane is gone for a month for an
: avionics upgrade, while the other sits waiting for the return of the prop.
: No flying for a while. Perhaps I'll organize my tools.
:
: So, how about a new poll- how many screwdrivers does the average airplane
: owner own?
:
: Who makes the best screwdrivers?
:
: What's your personal favorite tool? (Mine is the Snap on ratchet screw
: driver. It has a great action and feel, and in fact we use their same
: mechanism in the operating room for placing bone screws)
:
: So, back to aviation- let's hear your responses!
:
:

Hmmm, do you want to include the replacement tips for the Makita? There must be thirty some screwdrivers around this
place. I really like the Craftsman Professionals; they seem to grab on real well to the stubborn screws and the tips
seem to last well...

Dan D.