Old March 18th 19, 02:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default There is a new LXNAV user group on google groups

On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 4:16:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 5:58:27 AM UTC+10, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 2:43:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I don't see any way of joining either. Logging in from UK

If you do not see the blue "Apply to join group" button then send me your email address and I will invite you manually. That seems to work.

jhderosa at yahoo dot com

Are you logged in to google? If you are not, you won't see the Join button as it doesn't know who to join you as. (Just tested this from Australia, so location is not the issue).

That is the thing.
Being logged in to any other group via Google the button is there.
Jim