Old June 11th 19, 05:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Deming Gray

Default Nearest Location

Hi, I live in Chattanooga and fly at Chilhowee, Tullahoma, and Eagleville sometimes. I am also heavily involved in the Civil Air Patrol glider operations at Tullahoma. Weather permitting we fly almost every weekend and CAP is the least expensive route to obtain your glider rating that I know of locally. I would recommend that you look into becoming s member of CAP and avail yourself of the opportunities to fly with them. We also conduct a week long glider academy every year at Tullahoma. Check it out.