Old March 14th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

Default New Russian Fighter?

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrote in message
Darkwing wrote:
wrote in message
See this:

http://bobandsylvia.com/FIGHTER.htm

I'm no expert on modern fighters, but this thing seems rather
agile.

Dan

One of my friends sent me some photos today of a new stealth aircraft
that is "top secret" but the photos were leaked, oh yeah it was also
launching from a carrier also. I had to break it to him that they were
still shots from the ridiculously bad movie "Stealth" with Jamie Foxx!
People believe anything...

Is that photo still going around as real? I saw it before the movie came
out but that was a while back.

I also like the screen grabs from the movie Armageddon of the shuttle
blowing up being passed off as "Israeli Spy Satellite Shots of the
Columbia".

http://www.snopes.com/photos/space/explosion.asp