Old August 13th 08, 07:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jc[_4_]

Default Missing parts for NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics - NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.part140.rar (01/35)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:38:20 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

Alan, no matter how he posted it someone would have whined like a baby about
something. Is it so hard to simply ignore the stuff you don't like without all
the whining and complaining? And I don't think you could really call rar's 'non
standard.' They've been around for a while and while I haven't seen them here
much, I guess using google or yahoo to find out about them is just too much to
ask, right?

And no, I didn't and don't use a speel checker.
Cheers,
jc