Old August 13th 08, 09:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
J3

Default Missing parts for NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics - NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.part140.rar (01/35)

I intent on ignoring them. In fact there are large floods coming.

The will include Project Mercury, Project Gemini, Project Apollo &
Spacelab.. Also, on various launch vehicles such as Atlas, Delta,
Saturn, Titan just to name a few.

These will be the highest resolution image I have been able to find.
Regrettably, there will be some duplicates between Saturn and Project
Apollo, Titan & Project Gemini, etc. because the image actually
belongs in both categories.

I do not intent on resizing them to accommodate anyone. I want my
images large and that is how I keep them I may try posting them as
jpgs but because of their size, I am afraid too many will be corrupted
upon receipt. I hear their complains about RAR and PAR files and
choose to ignore them. The fact is, the receiver can rebuilt any
corrupted file on their end.

Nor do I intent on arguing with anyone about it. The vocal few may
not like it, but others do. So they can either upgrade their system
and/or get a real newsreader program or simply make a kill filter on
me. After all that is what kill filters are for, to block unwanted
communication. There are plenty of newsgroups where they can download
working, virus free copies. But the will probably be in RAR format.

On 13 Aug 2008 04:09:03 -0500, jc
wrote:

J3, ignore the idiots that are too stupid to not to download things they don't
understand or that they're too lazy to even try to figure out. There's no way
you can please everyone but the comments I've seen border on the ludicrous. No
one is forced to download anything here they don't want. Nor has the group ever
suffered from a lack of bandwidth.

From those of us who enjoyed the pictures, thank you.

As to those who whined and bitched and resorted to name calling like 5 year
olds... go find yourself a life - somewhere else. Someone tries to do you a
favor and all you do is find fault. If it bothers you that much, put the poster
in your kill file but keep your filty mouth shut about it. Every time you open
your mouth like that, you're just telling the world how much of a fool you are.
The thing is, no one else cares what you do or even what you think.
Cheers,
jc