Thread: The Apology
View Single Post
Old November 12th 20, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kenn Sebesta
external usenet poster

Default The Apology

As this thread winds down, I agree with Kimmine and Mitch Hudson, it's important that it not be buried what Chip and so many others have been concerned about. Here are the relevant quotes:

"Yet she was the Feminazi that came to the office most every day with her very revealing tits exposing in an extremely revealing top, I could not help just taking a look at those puppies from time to time. In your eyes I guess that made me a sexist.
-Bob Youngblood (aka ), Vero Beach, Florida, October 27th, 2020, 2:43PM

"Mark, you make a great point , the apology should be from these Feminazi organizers whose mission was only to create conflict. This Femitifa approach should not be tolerated, solution, defund the WSPA as part or association with the SSA. "
-Bob Youngblood, Vero Beach, Florida, Oct 20, 2020, 12:03:12

"The complaints and the sniveling apologies are appalling. And the woman in the ad would be more attractive if she had kept her mouth shut."
-Greg Ballou, Elmwood, Massachusetts, Oct 21, 2020, 12:49:44

"Poor women, women have lost a lot since the 1950's if you think being a childless corporate whore is better than being a stay at home mother you need to talk to some honest women.
-Greg Ballou, Elmwood, Massachusetts, Oct 23, 2020, 4:24:47

“A few, or one, women should not be allowed to speak for ALL women. A quarter-page ad was addressed with a FULL PAGE apology, totally out of proportion with the "crime." I, for one, object to being called a "pig," but am not expecting an apology.”

-Tom Seim (aka 2G), Richland, Washington, Oct 28, 2020, 6:26:00 PM

“So feel free to apologize for yourself, but not for me.”

-Dan Marotta, Moriarty, New Mexico, Oct 20, 2020, 6:09:17 PM